5 Screenshots

About This File

Wow I really ate a ton today and I just want to show off! There is a lot of fat chat and another humiliating story in this clip. 

If you love this clip feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We are lucky enough to get to hear Taytay talk up how utterly bloated she is before waddling into a food coma. Lots of lovely comparisons of herself to farm animals, and loads of good angles.

Thanks to Taytay for giving us such regular updates on the progress of her precious plumpness.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

You look great taytay!! 🤩 Really cute story!!

Link to review
STCChristopher

I really like the hair style. I did not recognize you at first because the hair style looked so pretty and not used to seeing that hairstyle on you. This is my first clip I have purchased from you on Curvage. I only joined Curvage in the last few days. I had no idea that you had lost weight. The last video I saw was on YouTube was back in 2017 so you look a little different now from the more active YouTube days. Still looking pretty. I was curious what is Desi (Red) not familiar with that name. I do think two features besides the hair and belly shape that stood out to me was the unique details to the bra and the nice job on the black finger nails that look perfect for Halloween. I enjoyed hearing the story with the car. The only issue I had was that this video looks a little bit  overexposed in the highlights sections of this video. Look forward to future clips since joining Curvage.

Link to review