1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee has a long day..she is worn out and very hungry!! She picks up a bbq burger meal and 10 piece nugget but they forget the nuggets and she is HANGRY!! She eats her food, burps with coke, and eats a ice cream sandwich. Her big belly is out and she rubs and squeezes it and shows it from the side.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Yay, another video from Dee!!  I am angry too that Wendy's forgot your 10 nuggets, because your belly could have been even more stuffed... it needs a LOT of food now to be satisfied!  I love the space shuttle t-shirt (80's vibe).  I love how you pat and jiggle your stomach as you eat, I can tell you really like it :)  And I do too!  I think your big round belly is sooooo sexy.  I love how excited you sound about all the food you're going to be eating through the Thanksgiving holiday, and then Christmas beyond that!  Really try to eat everything that's put in front of you, stuff yourself until you just can't eat even one more bite.  You'll pack on that thigh meat you're looking for!

Link to review