4 Screenshots

About This File

Lexxyy weighs in herself at 172lbs! Woohooo!!! As stoked as she was, her boyfriend wasn't so much. She was basically dumped for being "too fat." So here's lexxyy stuffing herself with a bagel, ice cream and crackers, talking & contemplating on what to do. She is not doing so good at the moment. She needs answers and showed love for her new growing body. 💕

Uhhhhh, this sucks. 😔💔

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry to hear that, and I hope things are going better.  With that in mind, I have a pretty good feeling that you won't be single any longer than you intend to be...

Hey you’re so beautiful. I’m sorry if your bf broke up with you:( He doesn’t understand what he’s missing and that everyone should be accepted for who they are and what makes them happy, not what they look like. 

Forget about that guy. Best way to get back at him is to be happy with yourself and not give two shits about what he thinks.

And the best way to do that is to really start indulging.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.