7 Screenshots

About This File

2-4-6-8

I am fat and overate! 

Ever wonder what happened to the hot cheerleader from years past? Well, she got fat, like really fat. I 'm the fat cheerleader now.

It starts well enough with me thinking that maybe I can still fit in my uniform to practice for an upcoming reunion game. That doesn't go quite as planned. Even getting my shoes on is difficult when your this fat and out of shape, and leads to a whole lot of grunting. Once my uniform is kinda on it's clear that fat is just going to spill over my waistband, and my ass is going to stick out. 

Before practicing I decide it's best to warm up, after all, it's been forever! I do some jumping jacks, lunges, squats, and even try running in place. After doing a meager amount of each it becomes clear, cheerleading just isn't for a fatty like me anymore. I try doing some high kicks before a final cheer, only to realize I've gotten way to out of breath and hot to continue. This just isn't a fat girl's hobby, besides I'd rather be eating!

Clip Features: Working out, trying on tight clothes, stretching, huffing and puffing, cheerleader roleplay, bratty fatty, belly play, fat chat.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review