5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is in the mountains. She’s having to climb a lot of stairs to make it back to her cabin. She’s exhausted! After a very long morning, Shar finally gets to sit down and begins tucking into her lunch.. she takes bite after bite.. her belly starts to swell and her bag strap pops off from round her middle belly! 

Scoffing crisps, Shar stands up.. she plays with her growing belly from all angles and shows you how much she is continuing to grow!

GS X x  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Episcmuhs

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Whenever I think Shar has done a video she can’t top she comes out and does a better one somehow. Love the candid opening of this one with you climbing the stairs and getting a good full length view of how big you’ve gotten. Thanks for another great video Shar!

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Shar’s holiday is really having effects on her waistline. Get this video if you love to see Shar driven by her appetite. Even when her bum bag bursts off of her because of the pressure she just gives a bloated shrug and goes right back to stuffing her face. Later she shakes her hips and big belly for the camera while greedily eating chips. Her shorts look like they are going to follow the bum bag and burst at any moment. I hope Shar has gone shopping while on holiday because she’s not going to have anything that fits for her flight home soon.

Link to review
Residentsteven

12 of 14 members found this review helpful 12 / 14 members

Shar is still on holiday in her latest clip, and looks like she has been eating nonstop since her last vid, her tanned obese belly is bulging and her clothes look even tighter on her 😍🐷. Shar is walking up some steps getting very out of breath, bet you wished there was an escalator back up to your cabin shar. Once there she tucks into some burgers one in each hand at one point, if you like jiggling there is plenty in this clip for you shars big belly is so wobbly now it even keeps wobbling when she stops moving. At this rate you won’t be able to fit in the plane seat on the way home shar 🥵.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This woman is consistently out performing my expectations... she is sexy as hell, & this video is amazing... I honestly didn’t finish watching 😳 but, I  got about 5&1/2 minutes in... Best 5&1/2 minutes of my life... Y’all have to get this video... I’ve never seen anything like it... Perfect 👌🏼 Shar please more...

Link to review
Craggers21

7 of 9 members found this review helpful 7 / 9 members

In the last video Shar said "im gonna be so fat when i get back to England" she wasn't kidding !!! she's certainly been eating for Queen and country while away and is definitely in the fat camp now. 

This Video is a Belly lovers paradise, its all about the fat sexxxy belly as Shar Stuff's burgers, it explodes snappin the bum bag!! then it jiggles, wobbles, dances , shakes, spills over, bombs, we see it from all angles  in all its glory!! great video. Thank you Shar.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

So hot! Watch  @Goddess shar as she bloats and walks around burping and moaning, looking as sexy as ever! 5 STARS!

Link to review
unknownuserfilm

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Love it ! You should do more videos like this one. And if I may suggest something ... I would really love it if you could do more videos when a friend or some other girl stuffs you with food in my opinion seeing somebody else feeding you and rubbing your nice sexy round belly is much sexier that you doing it by yourself ... however I love the progress you've made so far, so keep on going, I am looking forward to more videos 😊😍😉 

Link to review