Introduction, belly jiggles, coffee and snacks!

$5.99

(6 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to my first Video!

This Vid is a must have for all the Betty fans out there who are just dying to see my jiggly belly in action! In this video I talk about myself and how I got SO FAT since college while playing with my belly and breasts, struggling to stay in my bra the whole time! I sit and drink coffee and eat coffee cake while I chit-chat with you about my journey so far and where I hope to go from here, showing off my bouncy body and stretch marks while in my favorite, too tight lingerie!

Come jiggle with me, beautiful curvy people!

Other Files from BustyBetty210

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Betty looking beautiful.

Link to review
supatroll

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you are just stunning, I cant wait to see more from you. You should do a video with your feeder where he ties you up and stuffs you till you can't eat anymore and plays with your big jiggly belly and your adorable little belly button

Response from the author:

What a great idea! I'll have to ask if he's alright with co-starring ;P. Thank you so much for the compliments and the review! :D

Link to review
fattony20

Fantastic first video, I think I liked hearing Betty talk about her weight almost as much as I did watching her jiggle that incredible belly!

Aww you're so sweet! Thank you for the review!

Link to review
joebu8453

Great first video! Lovely voice, and lovely jiggles! Hope this is the first of many to come!

I do too! Thank you so much for the kind words and a glowing review!

Link to review
Guest Hush

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is so great to see Betty jiggle and hear her voice while she talks about her gain! I was pretty surprised at how wide she actually is, didn't realize this and her genuine and natural attitude are adorable!

She's as classy as usual, and all this jiggle and softness makes her even hotter!

thank you SO much for being my first purchase!! I'm glad you liked the video and I'm very flattered by your kind words!! Thanks for a great review!! 😍😘😘🥰🥰🥰

Link to review