6 Screenshots

About This File

This is my second time doing a weigh-in and I’m shocked by how much I’ve gained since my first weigh in. ( one month ago) 

I knew before I weighed myself that I had gained weight, little things like being out breath and clothes tightening were telling me that I’m the most out of shape that I have ever been.

I hope you continue to follow me on my weight gain journey after all the holidays are coming and I always blow up around that time 😋

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tmbo80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great little update video! Cat looks so good here as she talks about her previous weigh-ins and goals to grow over the holidays. If I would have one recommendation, perhaps leave the next weigh-in into after the holidays so we can see how much extra padding you will have added over your TWO Thanksgivings and Christmas. Lots of opportunities to stuff yourself! Maybe do your first “feeding weekend” with your feeder that you mentioned in one of your videos 🙂

Link to review
STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I just purchased this clip. It felt like a quick update video. I enjoyed hearing the update. I liked seeing the different camera angles. I liked seeing what the camera perspective looks like for you when just looking strait down and seeing what you have to do to look at the scale.

I did feel a bit concerned when you said that you were starting to feel the pain in your legs and feet from your own body weight. It made me think of what I have heard from at least one Plus Size model, Plump Princess aka Khaleesidelrey on Instagram, or also known as Courtney. I know that Courtney does basic workouts like a bike or at least walking just to help so that she has physical strength plus muscle to help so it is not so painful and helps physically. Also muscle weighs more than fat so you can still gain weight in muscle and fat at the same time.

Good luck on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am curious to hear what the experiences are in both sides of the family as far as what your experiences are like, how they think of you, how much you were able to eat. I will be curious to hear about any struggles that you may face physically or from people you interact with during the holidays.

I pray that you have safe travels and positive experiences. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Heavyhitter

😲Joining Curvage has REALLY made Cat GROOOOW!!!🤤 

THIS VID IS A MUST OWN!!!

The way her belly sticks out from the bottom of her shirt is 🔥🔥🔥

You can tell she is PACKING ON THE POUNDS, I can't even imagine what this holiday season is going to do to that BALLOONING waistline

Cat is the BEST Curvage gainer HANDS DOWN🏅GORGEOUS N' GORGIN'🏅

Response from the author:

heart kiss GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Link to review
dcc

That extra chin is so cute! This woman is beautiful and five more pounds accentuates her natural beauty. It's really enjoyable to see how much she's enjoying the extra pounds.

Link to review