5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi!  Finally got around to posting a Q&A with some of the questions you have asked! 

I talk about my feedee dreams and desires, favorite foods and what turns me on the most about my growing fat body. 

Hopefully this tells you a little bit more about myself and maybe we can keep getting to know each other!

* uploaded in MOV format 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Great stories

Link to review
Guest relapse718

Amazing video, gorgeous girl with an incredibly sexy body.  I could listen to her talk about being fat all day.  I hope she keeps getting fatter and sexier and makes more of these in the future!

Link to review
Chevalier

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This Q&A session is definitely one for those who want to get to know Chubbycat.

I did like the generous pricing for the 16 mins.

First of all, the blush and panty stretching is very cute.

Chubbycatpantystretch.thumb.png.90db88db49eccbcf3da79ec6d5b3b162.png

All this attention just to eat, nice way to put things.  Work allows her to gain too :).  That's one way to show the lifestyle is a turn-on, within whatever ideal range a person wants. I'm simply fine roleplaying on a special occasion or a day of the week, it's hardly noticeable, especially if one is health-conscious based on diet/exercise, super cheat day.

Her subtle movements definitely feel like she's multitasking as well.

Overstuffing in public to flaunt that stuffed belly, big 😜.

latest?cb=20170612022238&f=1&nofb=1

Link to review
tmbo80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a cute video. Cat gives us the inside scoop on her motivations behind gaining, what kind of fat animal she’d like to be (hint: it’s not what you’d you expect to be), life as a fat girl, embarrassing fat-related situations, gaining goals and all sorts of fun stuff. Cat admits she’s “in deep” into gaining so I’m excited to see where Cat’s gaining journey takes her over the years! Good luck and happy gaining!

Highly recommend this video to anyone interested in Q&A style videos. Great content and a great value!

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was the one video that instantly interested me the most to join Curvage site just to hear her views. This was a very insightful video. It gives you more depth on questions you had if you only just watched her YouTube videos. It is a video totally worth purchasing and worth the price of the video based on the type of information provided. I liked seeing the face & belly at the same time. I loved hearing an honest opinion that does not sound staged at all and is very natural. It is also just crazy just hearing the sounds that the furniture is making as she sits down that just tells you from sounds how big she is. There is something appealing hearing this Q&A about a woman who likes gaining but tells it as it is and does not sound fake but sounds honest. It is not the average thing you hear and some how it is encouraging to hear someone say things like this from a woman about their own body. 

Link to review
Heavyhitter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cat goes in depth about ALL the hottest subjects related to her gaining, THIS IS A MUST OWN!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Cat's top continuously rises up as it is SO tight that ANY little movement sends it inching further and further upward! She keeps tugging it back down, but it is clearly no match for how BIG, SOFT and WIDE she's become 😲

The creaking bed, perfect angle, sexy chat and MASSIVE GAINS make this ONE AMAZING VIDEO🥇

Link to review