4 Screenshots

About This File

VIDEO ON SALE 
Burps extremely laughter! + Belly inflation whit whipped cream + Belly play + Fat talk... what else should I tell you??, I already know you’re gonna enjoy the video!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JJ89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh mi dios, ella es muy bonita. She is amazing & looking bigger than ever. You will not be disappointed. Laura, you are amazing. Keep it up! Keep gaining weight!

Link to review
Topknotbaddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laura never disappoints with her videos and always manages to make it hotter every time, She really seems to be at her biggest yet. Laura playing her fat is always a treat and embraces feederism into a whole new level. I can’t to see wait to see what she next brings to table; I like her to experiment more doe but I’m excited ether way.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Laura is so sexy. She looks really fat in this video. Her burps are the best! 😍🐖 Laura is wearing short shorts that are too tight. Her gut is hanging out and she shows off her huge belly. She also shows you how fat her arms are and shows off her rolls. The fat talk is really sexy too. This video is a must-see! 

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I loved this latest video. Laura is definitely at her biggest, fattest size so far and she lets you know it. On top of posing at great angles and fat chatting, she frequently lets out some deep and sexy burps while patting/rubbing Her sexy belly. Definitely worth it, in my opinion 😍👍

Link to review