4 Screenshots

About This File

I got myself into this tiny little bikini and went down to the hotel pool and there was already someone swimming! 

That didn't stop me of course. In fact, it turned me on even more! I wobbled, jiggled, jumped and swam just for you and completely wore myself out!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice, relaxing music. I think I'm getting the idea of how most of it was faceless given the voyeuristic title.  My thoughts were simply, Under the Sea and fat floats.

But wow, that victory pose near the end is amazing.  We're gonna win, buying this and seeing underwater belly ripples.

Swimming is such a beautiful thing to do, to relax and have longevity.  Thanks for sharing, CC.

Victorypose.png

Link to review
D D

Just speechless. The waves and ripples in her fat are seriously next level. In this vid you can see her lower belly and upper roll jiggle individually while she is swimming and bouncing around. Very very hot video that showcases her amazing body shape and huge hanging gut!

Link to review
zakstabbinsr5

Really great editing in this! And the quality of the video.. it's so nice watching a video that's actually good quality! The way her belly ripples in the water is literally perfect. Another amazing video by CC, very very talented!

Link to review