8 Screenshots

About This File

Picking up where my previous video ("I overdid it but I can't stop") left off, I've stuffed myself silly, then stuffed myself some more. I just came back in the room from grabbing a beer and I talk about how I'm waddling, and as I do, you notice I'm breathing a little hard...Everything is too tight, so I pop my shirt open, play with my fat tits and belly, belch, and talk about how fat I'm getting and how I can't stop eating, and how I'm going to outgrow my new k cup size in no time. I get on all fours and show how far my stuffed, growing belly hangs, sit on my knees and play with my new fat sitting in my lap, and finally slide towards you, grabbing my tits and slapping my fat gut. 

Outgrown glutton gut8.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut7.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut6.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut5.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut4.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut3.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut2.jpg

Outgrown glutton gut.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Spectacular! Bella has become Bellissima! She is so (over)stuffed here that she can barely move. By her own admission, she waddles now, grunting and belching and straining to breathe ... so sexy! Bella's enormous fat K-cup tits can barely be contained in her overstrained bra, and her belly has simply become sublime. The camera loves her huge soft belly, which beautifully threatens to take over various of the shots, swelling into all corners of the frame. Particularly sexy is the shot when Bella fondles her fat ass and her entire body begins to jiggle. Another must-see video from Bella, who just gets sexier the bigger and fatter she becomes. And you know she can't stop stuffing herself, so there will be more! Thank you, Bella!

Link to review