Requested Gassy Inflation #2 in Lingerie

$8.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

CurvyBaby is back with another gassy inflation except this time she pushes herself to the maximum limit by forcing air into her belly! You can hear the air filling her belly with every pump and moans and groans indicating just how tight her belly is getting! She tries to keep the air in until it slips😳 join CurvyBaby as she blows herself up like a balloon in her favourite lingerie set! 😍🐷

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mc22ght

“Request Gassy Inflation 2 in Lingerie”

What a wonderfully delightful video.🥰😘. First how far you pushed yourself to the limit was very very good you truly are a talented lady. Where to go from here I have so many more lovely compliments to be shared. This video is full of exciting sexy moments. I can’t wait to share them with you 😍❤️😍

I loved the lingerie outfit you picked 😍 the shape was perfect for following the gorgeous curvaceous contours of your soft doughy thighs and thick plump hips❤️ As it’s tight cutting in under your pudgy love handle and round under your belly showing off a very sexy roll of soft fat as your belly hangs beautifully over the front part😍 I love this look on you, it is seductively sweet. Just as your lingerie panties are very tight so is your bra forming a perfectly plump round belly. ❤️

The stretch marks graciously visible along with your luxurious belly bar. Look pretty as your sexy sophisticated elegant hands with seductive deep purple nails caressing your belly as you push yourself to the limits❤️ Burping and moaning as you bloat and stretch your chubby belly getting tighter developing a stunningly pot bellied round hard belly. 💕🥰 

Such a pleasantly plump belly perfect and round hanging down past waist resting firmly on your voluptuous thick soft thighs. As your fat blubbery juicy ass. As you rub your overstuffed belly gently burping and sighing as your beautiful video ends.

Perfect video ❤️

Link to review