Huge Dominos Stuffing

$14.99

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I am so excited to share this video with you all! This was one of my most enjoyable stuffing sessions ever. Watch as I eat a huge amount of dominos, each bite more pleasurable than the last! I start with a big creamy bowl of chicken alfredo, a delicious 560 calories! Then I move on to a few slices of my favorite pizza, bacon and hot sauce :) 440 calories! Next I have some yummy spicy wings, sucking all of the meat of the bones... 250 calories! Then I finish off with two of the most delicious lava cakes, 700 calories!!!! All washed down with some bubbly coke. My belly got so stuffed and bloated, I can hardly move by the end. You can really see just how much I enjoy this stuffing... watch as I eat and eat and moan in pleasure with every bite of fatty food!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest SodamFat

Posted

On 10/6/2017 at 1:44 PM, Jonw3000 said:

Great video, super cute.

You should do the next one without cuts.

and by cuts he means finish your big creamy bowl of chicken alfredo, eat all 8 slices of your favorite pizza, bacon and hot sauce :) finish all your yummy spicy wings, sucking all of the meat of the bones and finish two of the most delicious lava cakes and two entire gallons of bubbly coke so that your belly gets so stuffed and bloated, your] can hardly move by the end. and order and eat twenty large Meat Lover’s pizzas, twenty extra-large sodas, ten Meat Lover’s
calzones, an order of fifty buffalo wings, thirty dessert pizzas, one hundred cheese breadsticks, fifty mozzarella
sticks, and twenty orders of fried dough in one sitting with a condition of increasing the staff members' tip if they would refill
your order at the nearest 
Domino's Pizza for over one hundred two thousand four hundred times.

P.S: Make sure that you do it all until all the food is nothing but gone, scraps included.

Guest SodamFat

Posted

Just now, Guest SodamFat said:

and by cuts he means finish your big creamy bowl of chicken alfredo, eat all 8 slices of your favorite pizza, bacon and hot sauce :) finish all your yummy spicy wings, sucking all of the meat of the bones and finish two of the most delicious lava cakes and two entire gallons of bubbly coke so that your belly gets so stuffed and bloated, your] can hardly move by the end. and order and eat twenty large Meat Lover’s pizzas, twenty extra-large sodas, ten Meat Lover’s
calzones, an order of fifty buffalo wings, thirty dessert pizzas, one hundred cheese breadsticks, fifty mozzarella
sticks, and twenty orders of fried dough in one sitting with a condition of increasing the staff members' tip if they would refill
your order at the nearest 
Domino's Pizza for over one hundred two thousand four hundred times.

P.S: Make sure that you do it all until all the food is nothing but gone, scraps included.

P.P.S: Same goes for the drinks.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.