3 Screenshots

About This File

What was in that drink he gave me? I feel my blood thickening, my body tightening ... as if.. I’m expanding. Oh god, am I? My clothes feel tighter, my face feels fatter. What’s happening to me?! Am I .... turning ... into a ... BLUEBERRY?!

Other Files from Mamahorker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HyperExpansion

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Was disappointed. It’s made out to be a 40 image blueberry sequence when in reality it’s only 4 or 5 blueberry images. The rest are just random 

Response from the author:

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the photo set. Each photo is actually slightly edited to make me look fatter. The concept is to slowly grow into a blueberry and the end result is the 4-5 photos where I am blue and at my biggest! I can see how they come off as random as each photo is only slightly edited as I grow. However, they all have a purpose! Blueberry content is extremely time consuming and difficult to produce. I did my very best and will take your comment moving forward in order to improve on any blueberry content I may create in the future. Thank you. xoxo

Link to review