5 Screenshots

About This File

I was stuck at 190 pounds for what feels like forever... Until this week when I sat around and stuffed my face like a real pig.  🐽 And then it finally happened.. I HIT MY GOAL OF 200 POUNDS! Finally. I couldn't wait to get here and now I finally made it. And no, I have no intention on slowing down.. Even though let's be real, I couldn't if I tried. 😉 

Somehow, I managed to fit into these jeans again that barely fit me 10 pounds ago and I inhale some tacobell. Mm.. I loveeee taco bell!! And I really inhale that shit.. I've been so hungry lately. It's hard to not eat like such a pig. During all of this I completely rip the thigh of my pants wide open! These rips used to be so small and now my fat just pours out of them. Once I'm so full I can't fit another thing, my feeder plays with my belly for you.

After all of this, I hop on the scale so we can see how far I've come together! I'm so excited!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snoozie

I meant to review this a long time ago but dang you all should definitely check this one out! Rose is literally exploding out of her jeans here so if you like outgrown clothes this is going to be your jam ❤️

Link to review
dg35

Pure gluttony :) The belly play at the end is just a bonus. Must buy! 

Response from the author:

thank you!! ♥️♥️

Link to review