Pt. 2: All Day Belly Stuffing From 161 to 167 - 6 Pounds of Cake, Soda, Sandwich, and Ice Cream. Biggest Gain Ever!

$14.99

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Watch part 1 first....!

Next I dig into the strawberry shortcake, it's way more delicious than I was ready for it to be and I devour 2/3 of the whole cake in one sitting. Too stuffed to move, I pause the camera and rest for a little while to rub my belly and digest some of the cake. About 15 minutes later I'm ready to dig into the cake once more, and I have a big glass of water to wash it down. My belly is still stuffed from before, but I manage to eat almost all the remaining cake with only 4 bites left!! Too stuffed to move, I pause the recording to rub my aching gut, full of everything I ate earlier and firm as a rock or overfilled beanbag and SO heavy. I move to the couch and start filming myself again ready to take on the last couple bites of cake! Gulp, gulp, gulp.. finally the cake is GONE and I show off the empty tray, 2,220 calories worth of cake in my overstuffed gut! I feel like I've never eaten more than that in my life, I take my belly measurements to find that my lower belly is 40.5 inches around and my upper belly is almost 36 inches, a 3 inch gain from what it was when I started! I get on the scale and I'm shocked as I film myself weighing 167.8 lbs.

Total Calories Consumed: 5,245 cals

Weight Gained: 6 pounds

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.