5 Screenshots

About This File

in this vid i briefly talk about and show off each area that ive gained! it's pretty obvious how much im enjoying it 😘

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Another fantastic video!!!  I love how you take the time to point out every new development on your body, and how you are enjoying every new roll, curve, pound... I am enjoying it too!  And that you're so proud that you've done this to yourself, you've decided to put all that food into your mouth, shove all those calories down your throat, and now you carry all those precious calories proudly around wherever you go go show the world that you are a hedonistic, gluttonous, adorable fat piggy... who only wants to keep getting bigger!  Like you said, you carry your own comfortable beanbag with you... so practical!  Your thighs and hips have gotten so wide, and I love the cellulite that gently jiggles whenever you move around.  Your belly is definitely growing out of control, and your upper gut roll is catching up to your large lower one!  Your belly makes your floppy breasts look like little pig teats, even though they are larger than most skinny girl's boobs!  Your arms have really been filling out, and will soon flap like bingo wings filled with cake batter!  You know you're getting really fat when your fingers get chubby!   But your face, just so adorably cute, I love it... that's where all the food goes in your lovely mouth.  I am so enjoying this gaining journey with you!  I'm looking forward to seeing you pack on more and more weight, you're already so out of breath but soon it will be much worse, as you waddle back and forth to the fridge to get more food to get even heavier.  You're such a beautiful prize piggy!

Response from the author:

omg thank you so much for the kind review!!!!! it makes me wanna get even bigger n softer just to see what your reaction is 😘

Link to review
mrmagma

Your beautiful layers of pure fat are so growing. The body is really all wrapped in the subcutaneus fat. You are like a Christmassy goose who is force-feeded in a cage or basket. Pretty exciting.

Link to review
tmbo80

I've been following chubbychiquita for a few months on Tumblr and was over the moon to hear that she was selling videos here on curvage. And after watching this video, hoo-boy was I not disappointed! chubbychiquita shows off her sexy, growing body and talks about how much bigger and softer she plans on becoming and my God is it erotic. Her voice, her cute face, her already soft, well-padded body but more importantly, what she says is a huge turn on. Nothing sexier than hearing a beautiful woman talking about how she plans on becoming even bigger and more beautiful. You can already tell she won the genetic lottery is going to be one of lucky girls that distributes the fat all over, from her big booty, soft arms, double and chin and the always sexy double belly. How much her weight gain talk is fantasy and how much will become reality is entirely up to her but whatever happens - and I sincerely hope hope it's 450 to 550 lbs she has mentioned on Tumblr - it's going to one helluva ride. KittyPiggy, Shar, Mamahorker and ChubbyCupcake better watch out because there's some new competition in town ;)

Link to review