5 Screenshots

About This File

in this vid i take on two half pound bacon cheeseburgers from wendys! it gets a little messy and i cant get my pants back on afterwards, but the burgers were pretty good!

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

Yet another incredibly hot video from chubbychiquita. Watching this gorgeous girl stuff her face full like a chipmunk, getting food all over her while gently patting and squishing her big belly had me on edge from beginning to end 🤤💓 I could explain more, but better for you to see for yourself. Well worth $5! 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

I loved this video, Mary!!  Your face is adorable with those dimples in your cheeks.  I love how thick your arms are getting, and the brief glimpse of your rippling, dimpled thighs.  You were double-fisting those burgers, you're such a gluttonous piggy!!  And even though you were obviously getting full, you just attacked that second burger like you were starving, you just had to get it down into your huge belly!  I loved how you picked fries out of your rolls and cleavage.  And at the end, your top gut roll was so big, I could tell you were stuffed to the gills.  I love to see you EAT, and I love to see you get FAT :)  You're absolutely beautiful.

Link to review