4 Screenshots

About This File

*** FILMED IN PORTRAIT ***

What's better than 1 oily Kitty? 2 oily Kitties!

Come watch Kitty get soft and shiny for you from two angles at the same time! 

Front and back pleasure awaits in this suitably slippery show-off.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FoolMeTwice

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oil videos are an absolute gem. But when a girl like KP makes one, you have yourself an absolute work of art. Throw in a mirror for two simultaneous angles and you'll have a real hard time figuring out where to look!

The way the oil drips over her curves and rolls down her body, the way that the mirror, as skinny as it is, makes her look even fatter (she has gotten so huge!!!!!!) and when she shakes her ass ... lord when she shakes her ass. 

Not only this but when the oil hits her panties, everything becomes a lot more see-through, its better than a wet t-shirt contest!

I cannot fathom how she manages to look bigger in every video despite how frequently this lady releases. Absolutely amazing stuff

Buy and support KP, guys. She's only gonna keep getting bigger 🥵

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Is there anything sexier than Kitty oiling up her enormously fattening body??!! No, I don't think so either! She is so cute with her ponytail and that beautiful face! Her ass in this one steals the show as she twerks and shows off her belly beneath, touching the floor at times! Her lower belly has grown the most and her boobs can't be contained. You can tell she is so proud of her shiny fat as she gives that sexy satisfied look to the camera. She LOVES it and I LOVE this vid, Kitty! 5 stars! Buy it!

Link to review