3 Screenshots

About This File

This weeks video I share my post dinner stuffing, Ive been trying to have a nice fattening stuffing about a half hour after I eat an equally as fattening "snack" before I go to bed. A full, heavy belly helps me sleep and sleeping on a full belly is definatly good for my figure!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

decadent

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Danni delivers on this one - nothing beats watching a rotund goddess shove burgers into her mouth, dropping condiment-laden pieces of lettuce and onion from her mouth and from the unnecessarily indulgent burger.  The exasperated breaths throughout the video are the evidence of how she overstuffed herself for this one, indulging in a bunch of greasy fattening food after having her dinner.  The way she wiggles around in delight without causing too much motion in her jelly belly is a new type of mesmerizing that i'm not familiar with.   

Link to review
Zeep

The fact you inhaled all that so quickly after you’ve already had dinner is so sexy. You let out some really deep and gluttonous burps. You are definitely sleeping good with that nice full belly. 

Link to review