10 Screenshots

About This File

I was giving the task of making a vore simulated photoset and I wanted to action to be as real as possible. I couldnt believe how sexy I felt reenacting what my brief intailed. I had to share...it live.

Vore Simulation Footage: A - $5.99

Description of final  Vore Simulation Photoset with 55 Pics!

Okay, I tried to find some poses which I've attached but only to like give you an idea, if you feel they aren't possible or you can do there differently and better, that's great! 

If you want to wear underwear or pants/ whatever that's fine. I would be willing to pay a bit extra for you to bloat yourself before taking the pics if it would make you bigger? 

A.)you teasing, rubbing belly and pointing into your open mouth

B.) you eating, I would like a clean view down your throat close up, but the other two would be open mouth, chewing a mouthful of doughnuts or some other sweet thing, whatever you like, I would like to see cleavage and belly, maybe one following a gulp down your throat with your fingers? 

C,) would be you more relaxed, like you are relieved after gulping/ chugging something big down, like the vore girl on the beach pic, and if your mouth could be hanging open like you are sighing or something? 

D.) you are wiped out, lying flat on your back, bliss, and maybe some like clothes scatter around you from your prey? 

E.) you pretend to take a commemorating selfie of your digesting prey and then do some poses like the ones indicated to record your meal/ prey

You know how best to show off your body, I would love to see you make the most of your huge breasts, big belly, chubby face and curves! 
And I obviously don't expect you to recreate the poses exactly, just take some inspiration and the same with the comments, I just tried to outline my favourite things I'd like to see. 

ALL reviews get bonus sexy pics.

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SchroDinga

A must watch for Vore enthusiasts. Your belly is the perfect size for the fantasy and you find the perfect angles to accentuate it. very sexy!

Link to review