5 Screenshots

About This File

!! in this vid i try on a few outfits from my wardrobe and talk a little bit about how poorly they fit (but how sexy i feel in them anyway)! 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

Mary, I loved this video!!  First of all, your face is so darn cute, and it's getting cuter with more weight (those chubby cheeks!).  Your gut is becoming massive, so jiggly, and you're right... soon there will be no hiding the extent of your indulgence from your friends and family, they will be shocked to see that you are a real FAT girl now!   And the way you get out of breath as you're hiking up those jeans... HOT AF... you've been so indulgent, gorging yourself on all those calories, you now wear them proudly on your body (85 lbs * 3500 = 300,000 calories!), and they weigh you down with their opulence.  Keep eating and eating and gaining and gaining!!

Link to review
Guest magicman94

Thank you for fixing the video, you look incredibly hot in all your outgrown clothes 😍 I thought the jump you do to pull your pants up is so sexy.

Link to review