Sexy Belly Talk And Play 💦

$2

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

chinky made a very special video for you , she talks about all her wildest fantasies 💦 she wants to show off her big belly and deep belly button while talking very naughty to you 🐷

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

Wow this clip is amazing. Love the growth and the sexy talk!!! Y’all are missing out this is her best one

Link to review
tmbo80

Probably the sexiest video I’ve ever watched while someone is wearing clothes. Chinky is particularly beautiful in this video but, damn, what she says so freaking hot. I could listen to her all day talking about how fat she’s getting for “me”! Highly recommended!!!

Link to review
Guest grateful

Well so many have written reviews but I must say:  you all want talking and this woman is a good talker.

Show her some love and let her develop her magic.  Loved loved the story and she is so pretty and a belly to die for!

Will leave you wanting to hear her some more and to watch that belly grow! I wanna feed her!  😁 You will too! 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

That belly is a thing of beauty... so soft, round, & smooth😍🤗🥰 This video is worth every penny... 

Link to review
sp4ceinv4der

jawn is super hot in this. i never expected her to gain so much and in such a short time too. love hearing her talk about her gain and play with her fat belly.

Link to review
foball1290

Talk about a girl who's just as into gaining as anyone, my o my what a sexy video!! She makes it seem like your there and engaging with her.. Don't be surprised down the road she's doubled her weight. Worth every penny seeing this sexy growing goddess talk how she wants to grow bigger&fatter!👌🔥😍

Link to review
Guest Wholelottagangshit

Chinky Jawn has gotten so much more comfortable in front of the camera, and on top of that the video itself is hot too

Link to review
Jay Rock

Fantastic video. The way Jawn talks about her growing figure while squeezing and jiggling her fat really puts you in the moment and sells the fantasy of being there. Looking forward to more of her stellar content. :) 

Link to review
bellyfan19

Pretty straight forward: Just the most beautiful woman on the planet telling you how she’s going to grow her belly for you. I don’t know about you, but that is EXACTLY why I’m here! This video does NOT disappoint - definitely a must have!

Link to review
Dametime

This lil' plumper really knows how to turn you on.  Pretty face, sexy fat talk, and a cute fat belly--she's turning into quite the porker.  She slaps her belly hard and it makes a big clapping sound and jiggles...she tells you about how it turns her on to thiccen up and pig out in a husky voice that will break your heart.

Link to review

Amazing video. I would love to see an underbelly or laying down belly video ;) either way this is one of the best videos on curvaceous for sure! 

Link to review