Quantcast

3 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been stuffing like a greedy little piggy today. I’m so full my belly is so round. All the food is making me sleepy I moan as I’m in a food coma. Watch me lay on the bed and show you how big and stuffed my belly is. I tell you how much of a greedy piggy I’ve been! I can hardly see over this beach Ball of a belly it’s so big! I can’t help but moan in pleasure at this huge belly. Watch me cover my belly in oil and slowly finger my big deep belly button. 
This was a custom request - if you have one let me know! 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jimmyirish

Report ·

Well...this cute blonde self-described "little piggy " brings you really close to her intense suffering...her tummy is full and aching...she needs help with a belly rub...no one helps so she huffs and puffs and rubs slick oil all over her jumbo stomach...she reclines on her bed...her beautiful belly rises up like a baking loaf of bread that you'll want to butter all night...and then feed to her.

Share this review

Link to review
Djangouc

Report ·

This is my favorite video so far! Your belly is just A M A Z I N G 

I can definitely recommend to buy this clip and to request a custom video!

10/10

Share this review

Link to review