Quantcast

3 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been stuffing like a greedy little piggy today. I’m so full my belly is so round. All the food is making me sleepy I moan as I’m in a food coma. Watch me lay on the bed and show you how big and stuffed my belly is. I tell you how much of a greedy piggy I’ve been! I can hardly see over this beach Ball of a belly it’s so big! I can’t help but moan in pleasure at this huge belly. Watch me cover my belly in oil and slowly finger my big deep belly button. 
This was a custom request - if you have one let me know! 

Other Files from Porky Princess

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Guest Der Haifisch

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well...this cute blonde self-described "little piggy " brings you really close to her intense suffering...her tummy is full and aching...she needs help with a belly rub...no one helps so she huffs and puffs and rubs slick oil all over her jumbo stomach...she reclines on her bed...her beautiful belly rises up like a baking loaf of bread that you'll want to butter all night...and then feed to her.

Share this review

Link to review
Mrfeedher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her voice is so sexy....that with those bloated belly rubs are what make this video great

Share this review

Link to review
Djangouc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my favorite video so far! Your belly is just A M A Z I N G 

I can definitely recommend to buy this clip and to request a custom video!

10/10

Share this review

Link to review
Jimmy Irish

One of my favorite clips... very relaxing to watch a bit of comfortable sensuality... just a quiet and lazy lounging around on a soft bed with a full belly... feeling all of the heavy round balloon shaped globe... stroking and sliding hands on the shiny luscious belly ball as it slowly rises up and down... inviting you to lay your head down and sink into the softness...💚

Share this review

Link to review