5 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been craving whipped cream for days and finally satisfied my craving.  I wear my cow print leggings and start stuffing my face with yummy cream, I can’t help but get turned on by my massive belly that I have to let out and hang over my leggings. I keep feeding myself whipped cream until I’m nice and stuffed like the fat cow I’m becoming. 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

Wow!  The camera angles from the 2:05 mark on are awesome! The seams on the leggings are getting thin, and when the belly comes out to play - damn! Nice sticky ending, too!!

Link to review
Heavyhitter

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Awesome video! Cat looks AMAZING as she reveals that she has been getting SO BIG and SOFT, continuously pouring cream into her mouth NON-STOP!!!

I would love to see a stuffing video featuring some of the familiar outfits from the early youtube videos, such as the striped yellow shirt that was barely able to fit, even back then. I can only imagine what it would look like now 😲

Response from the author:

Ahh the stipples yellow shirt!! Let me find it and I’ll plan to make a video with it!!

Link to review