$9.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Other Files from Mamahorker

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I refuse to believe she actually eats that much. That's 12.5 lbs of food, and 15,650 calories in one sitting. The worlds strongest men weigh about 400 lb and eat 10,000 calories a day to maintain.

I would buy this. But I never spend more than $10 a video.

• Curvage Model
On 7/20/2020 at 11:04 PM, stru said:

Yes, it matters.

Cuz you are making money on this, then you shouldn't lie!

About making my dick happy; you eating and gaining and getting fat as a pig does make it happy.

You starting to slim down does not. 

How is your weight loss going?

Are you really serious!?!?!? Hopefully you read her newest post!!!! People like you make models want to leave this website and I hope that she reported you!!!

Hello Amanda,
I just want to know whether you will ever explicitly release this video of yours for purchase again? I'm really interested in it. Unfortunately, I was a little late. Sorry, don't want to annoy you, just want an answer from you! Yes or no...✌️😉

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, AresEno52 said:

Hello Amanda,
I just want to know whether you will ever explicitly release this video of yours for purchase again? I'm really interested in it. Unfortunately, I was a little late. Sorry, don't want to annoy you, just want an answer from you! Yes or no...✌️😉

Hi there and thank you for your interest! Unfortunately I will not be putting this video up for sale again. As much as people love it the recent negative comments surrounding this video have gotten to me personally and made me feel very insecure, (something I don’t feel often). None the less I wanted to open up about my feelings for my sake and anyone else’s reading this who want to know why this video is being taken down. I worked really hard on this video and to have people who haven’t even watched it break it down and criticize me rather than simply enjoy the content I take time and money out to film, edit and put up makes me feel as if I’m being targeted. Especially because these negative comments (and messages regarding this same situation on other platforms) arose after people found out I am starting to lose weight. I am sorry for the long reply and for any disappointment surrounding the fact that this video is no longer for purchase. 

• Curvage Model

I totally hear you @Mamahorker. Negative feedback is never fun, and you should only be selling the type of content you feel good putting out into the world. If you don't feel like gaining anymore, that's totally okay! It's your body and your choice. 😌

To be honest, you've been an inspiration to me since I started gaining and modeling, and I will always think you're beautiful no matter the size. We want you to be happy, because that is what matters most. 💙

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Bunny Velvet said:

I totally hear you @Mamahorker. Negative feedback is never fun, and you should only be selling the type of content you feel good putting out into the world. If you don't feel like gaining anymore, that's totally okay! It's your body and your choice. 😌

To be honest, you've been an inspiration to me since I started gaining and modeling, and I will always think you're beautiful no matter the size. We want you to be happy, because that is what matters most. 💙

Thank you, baby! This means a lot! 🥺♥️

Guest CurvyBabeJai

Posted

On 8/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, Mamahorker said:

Hi there and thank you for your interest! Unfortunately I will not be putting this video up for sale again. As much as people love it the recent negative comments surrounding this video have gotten to me personally and made me feel very insecure, (something I don’t feel often). None the less I wanted to open up about my feelings for my sake and anyone else’s reading this who want to know why this video is being taken down. I worked really hard on this video and to have people who haven’t even watched it break it down and criticize me rather than simply enjoy the content I take time and money out to film, edit and put up makes me feel as if I’m being targeted. Especially because these negative comments (and messages regarding this same situation on other platforms) arose after people found out I am starting to lose weight. I am sorry for the long reply and for any disappointment surrounding the fact that this video is no longer for purchase. 

We love you Mama! stay positive in spite of those stupid people being negative! You're beautiful and as a fellow gainer, I'm a huge fan! Keep being you ✊🏻💓

Hello, Thank you for all of your hard work! I was just curious if this video will again be available for purchase. Currently, it reads that it is "not currently available for purchase". T'anks

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.