[50% OFF]Extra large Pizza Stuffing + Burps and Belly Rubs on Spandex Clothes

$7.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's friday night! 

Today I'm sharing with you my favourite way to spend nights at home, specially weekends: stuffing myself to my limit and beyond, regreting and moaning because of the pain and repeating over and over again... 

This time I decided ordering from a different place, and I was really shocked with the size of that thing! I took a picture with my glasses for comparison haha 

Watch me stuff myself while being stuffed inside a very TIGHT AND FIRM spandex jumper that barely cover my boobs (used to fit soooo perfectly!), moaning and burping and chugging some tea just for the fun of it... why not?

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful change of pace with the spandex.  It's fun to see where things spill/fill out, even if her belly is covered. 

tfgpcaress.thumb.png.629dec35796de64d548ab3ef7753f3a1.png

The feeling of tightness is as alluring as the pizza, so much to transfer :) 

tfgppizza.thumb.png.0b5c5a88da66067cc61b5dd1aaac0256.png

Fun to see all those vivacious movements and her boobs popping out.  Do feel jealous of that piece that spilled out 🥰.  Look out below.

tfgpspill.thumb.png.9f8014e3b4b4549015e7cdc6cf615bfd.png

Response from the author:

As always, you amaze me with these words! Thank you so much for highlighting my work 🤗

Link to review