Buffet Date Binge

$3.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hey you! Augustine wants to meet at the buffet, and I am STARVING! I could eat till I explode, could you give me a ride?

In this video, get a first person view of joining Beauregarde on her trip to the buffet! Join her every step from getting ready to walking down the stairs, filling her plate in public, and of course, stuffing her face. Watch her growing juicy body jiggle and shake as she tackles 10 plates in public, getting so stuffed she needs to unbutton her shirt! She is fattening up so fast she can't help but spill out of her clothes every time she makes a move, how embarrassing ;] . After the buffet, she is STILL hungry, and feeds her food addiction by making a stop at McDonald's for another fattening meal until she is on the verge of bursting. Witness her belly grow from soft and doughy to round as a ball and tight as a drum through this personal and fattening adventure!

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest HereToBuy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wish I wouldve passed on this one. Ur other vids are good tho.

Response from the author:

Yeah, I actually agree. This is actually one of my least favorite that I’ve done. I hope buffets open up so that I can re-do. 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Hopefully all your doing is lazing around everyday eating 😘 so beautiful an fat hope your getting bigger 😍😍😍

Link to review
fatgirlsdream

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Beauregarde is not ashamed to flaunt her big fat ass and belly in public. Insane video of a girl who is able to create a great storyline in her videos.

Link to review