7 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is enjoying a break away. She’s spending the majority of her time eating, drinking and relaxing in the sun. Today she is stuffing burger and chips.. she coats them in pure mayo and ketchup. 

Relaxing in her striped bikini, Shar chugs beer and burps.. she shows you just how heavy she is and how big her bloated belly has grown as sits and swings in the sun.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Shady3840

You could def get fatter, but still sexy af

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This lady produces the Best content on this site... My only complaint is I want more... Good on you Shar... good on you... 😍😘 

Great video, thanks...

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar’s holiday is clearly adding a few pounds. She is looking extra soft as she gobbles up fries and burgers, washing them down with beer while giving her heavy belly some rubs. Her swimsuit is going to get too small soon at this rate.

When Shar lazy lounges on her swing after her big meal it’s sexy to see how her belly wobbles with each shudder of the swing. With her weight rounding out her arms and thighs so much more now she is really looking like a sexy fat girl.

Link to review
ChampChamp

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Damn Shar is gorgeous.. Fucking love how sexy she is, extremely satisfied. Definitely buy this! Can't wait to buy another, she truly keeps us blessed. Thank you so much😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

We all love it when shar goes on holiday and this time is no exception she has been eating and drinking non stop her belly looks so bloated from all the beer, fries, and burgers. There are plenty of great angles in this of shars belly & thighs especially when she is in the hot tub 😍. Wow the swing at the end is definitely given a work out by shar it is really squeaking a lot 😂 to the point where I really did think it was going to break 🐷

Hope you get a chance to check out my message to you about a remake of one your vids from last year, it would be so hot to see it at the weight you are now 🥵.

D9AFE958-B15B-4F40-B0EE-1110D476669C.gif

Link to review
Xabi

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Shars on holiday and looking amazing. Definitely This one is the new favorite.  I love all the different shots and angles. 

Link to review
Craggers21

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Long overdue vacation for Goddess shar by my reckoning !! 

I love shars Majestic profile !! It is sexier than a dream women, especially when she's Gorgin on burgers, fries and fat chatting.

She looks so hot and tubby in the Hot tub !! Quaffing beer and scoffing more fries.

Then her sexxxy Belly looks extra bloated and stuffed on the swing chair! Telling us her plans for tomorrow's gorging  ! I don't think ive ever seen her belly look so much bigger!! just in tha last couple of weeks. 

The Video finishes with Shar finding amusement in the swing chair groaning, squeaking and creaking! Under the pressure of her ever expanding body!!

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

Even since her previous vid, Shar has SERIOUSLY gone up a size! 
The shocking and beautiful sight of her on the bed for the first part of the vid will blow you away.  The lighting is amazing, showing every last dimple, stretchmark and crease of her now-huge, jiggly belly.  
She greedily devours enough food to feed a family, her rolls are bigger than ever - back fat, hips, belly, boobs and thighs but even her arms are now puffy and full.  
Her face has changed so much now. So round and full, big cheeks and a double chin with the start of that jowly look that only true big women have - so hot!

When she’s in the tub, she can barely sit forward due to her obese, massive gut but continues to scoff fries and chug beer after beer. 

On the chair-swing you get some quick glimpses of those thighs too - they’re massive now, wider than an average person’s waist!  The chair support chain creaks and groans under her immense girth, she swings back and forth to the camera- a glorious POV of her under belly and upwards.

Please buy this vid and support the most exciting thing to happen to the BBW and gaining scene! 

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review