To Gain or Not to Gain, That is the Question.

$7.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

To gain or not to Gain, that is the Question. Well I'm not sure it's a choice for me. 😆My appetite always seems to get the best of me, and I'm afraid it might again now. I make this realization while filming this very sexy video. Along with a tight shirt and pants, I am also showing off an extremely stuffed belly. I also wanted to tell you a super hot story involving me and a ride at the fair over the summer.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Taytay really knows how to put on a show, playing with her belly and showing it off from all angles. We also get to listen to her talk about herself, and an exciting story from the fair, to add an extra layer of goodness. Maybe it's just me, but it really looks as though Taytay is enjoying being so big, round, and soft, which makes this video so much better.  We're very lucky indeed to be getting this kind of content so regularly from such a fantastic curvage model!

Link to review
j2000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Short, sweet and glorious. Clothes-straining, gently wobbling, muffin-tastic, standing-up, camera at right height, well-lit video. Perfect! 7 out of 5.

Thank you so much. 😍

Link to review
ms06zaku

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolute legend! Best belly in the industry would love to see more of it 😁

Link to review
dcc

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

After all that's happened, Taytay getting bigger seemed unlikely. Which is fine because she's already pretty fine. In this video, she is stuffed and has a sexy story. Let's hope those turn ons encourage her to keep padding that amazing muffin top. Lots of jiggling and tight clothes here.

Link to review