Chub rub pt.2 💋

$6

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Chinky shows off her moves again as well as some belly button play 🐷💕

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was another outstanding video from Chinky! I absolutely love how much your body has been utterly consumed. Pure 100% flab and jiggle, it’s an absolute joy to watch you play with your body like that. I could watch all day and then some ❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

This video is for all belly and butt lovers. Jawn is just pure flabby softness, with a body that shakes like tectonic plates. Gaining is doing wonders to your body ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest User92

This video is made for fans of belly play. So if you are one, you are in the right place! ;)

Link to review
2bitlover

Awesome! The minute the video was out I knew I needed to have it, cause, I gotta be honest... this girl's belly button is my favorite. Not only are her curves voluptuous and tanned like some kind of goddess, but her belly button is deep and irresistible, begging to be worshiped. Not to mention the little piercing hole above it is absolutely adorable!! I hope she does more belly button videos (super close-ups, maybe a bellybutton ring, some sensuous fingering), cause her navel's my ultimate weakness :)

Link to review
bbstuff

I really enjoyed it; the closeup towards the end was my fav. Maybe add a shift in pov to right below the belly or above it?

Link to review
bellyfan19

Non-stop jiggle. Absolutely mesmerizing. Beauty beyond belief! This is definitely a must have video. 

Link to review