2 Screenshots

About This File

Admire me devouring three muffins with chocolate chips and a huge glass of milk. As I eat, I lift my shirt up and show you what I'm hiding: a muffin top about to explode because of my pants that are too tight! Once finished, I finally unbutton my pants and pull down the zip, leaving my huge tummy free (you can see how tight pants have marked my skin!).
My belly is swollen and prominent, full of milk and delicious muffins... I'm so happy! In the end I try to button the pants again but the task is extremely difficult: indeed, I have to leave the zip down.. luckily I have this shirt that covers this shame! You're the only one who knows this fat secret of mine.

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Luna eats homemade muffins while showing off her big belly muffintop popping out over her pants. Then she quickly washes them down with a glass of milk before unbuttoning her pants to release the tremendous pressure of her belly. 😩 A big red band is visible where her stomach was squeezed into her tight pants 

Link to review