6 Screenshots

About This File

its time for another weigh-in! 

Kitty is astounded that she is still gaining at a good rate despite how much she's already gained! Come and find out just how much she's put on followed by indulging in some KFC.

Amazing angles and delicate sounds to be experienced in this edition of The Weigh In await!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kitty CAN'T stop getting fatter and it's so beautiful! Watch as she eats wonderful KFC, weighs herself and moves around just enough to show off her wonderful new curves, her stretchmarks everywhere! Kitty will be waddling everywhere before long! 😍

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Admittedly I’m a month late to join the party on this video but I’m so glad I decided to check for an update with Kitty. This girl is STILL growing, it’s absolutely amazing how she does it, and at a brilliant rate too! She’s well on her way to her 400lb goal, and at this rate she’ll be there fast! Another superb and sexy video from kitty. 5 stars!

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely love this dress, which is now more like a shirt, and how you just continue to grow and grow more and more massive! Also, love how you not only push your waistline but also push the boundaries here because you are massive enough to no longer need any knickers ;)

Watch as Kitty weighs herself and then gets right to business packing on more pounds with a huge family size meal of KFC for one. Chicken strips, popcorn chicken, fries and bowls of gravy to dip. The gluttony is real in this one. 

Also, you'll see that Kitty actually splits her dress down the side. She turns it into a crop top and you get to finally see her super overstuffed gut pushing out between her legs covering her kitty perfectly. This video has awesome visuals of her almost nude body including her chunky thighs and heavily dimpled wideload a bum. 

I predict by this time next year, she will be over 400 for sure and no doubt be a juicy SSBBW (super soft, beautiful, bodylicious woman) 😁

Link to review
Guest jossbrazier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty you big beautiful babe

Link to review
Erichendo23

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Damn this is crazy you blow me away fr I’ve jerked off twice now to this and still have like half the video left lol 🤷‍♂️

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow I’m so behind on kitty’s vids just caught up with this weigh in and 😍 you have just blown up everywhere 🐷 so 🥵. That dress too what’s left of it by the end of the vid 😂 love the bloated burps to and how you devour the kfc you were definitely well hungry 🐷

9ED02225-242F-4F34-B47B-D108176570D9.gif

Link to review
Guest buddy420

The progress what a goddess!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Kitty is unstoppable!! I love that her weigh in videos are also accompanied by a voracious display of gluttony. She is a superhog. A treat to behold. Here's to KP!

Link to review