6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey has turned into such a greedy, hungry, lazy fat slob lately. She finds herself craving more food than ever. She has evolved from a shy timid gainer into an enormous hog who likes to eat on all fours. She wants to show you just how much of a fat messy slob she has become so she rolls over onto all fours for you to devour a yummy treat. Casey doesn’t even use her hands, she just uses her greedy mouth to fill that gut. Look at her, she’s a mess - food all over her fat and her wobbly stomach spilling over her panties. She’s out of control. Watch Casey embrace her inner pig and get so turned on while doing it. It’s only a matter of time before this is all she does….she’s such a pig now! Casey wants to grow into the biggest fucking pig for you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @shmedly45 , @Matthew Malacara,  @Grandfeeder i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey just LOVES to stuff her face like the greedy piggy she is! Watching her get messy on all fours is one of the greatest sights on Earth! She can NOT get enough and is completely insatiable! Beautiful face and huge gut getting down and dirty! What more could a guy want?!! 20 STARS, Love!!! MORE!!!!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

sexy talking, lots of different angles and messy eating high calorie dessert ❤️ amazing :D 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

There is no stopping her at all! Casey keeps coming up with better and better content. She just can’t help be embrace the fat pig inside of her. And we all love it and wish we could be there with her 😍

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We need a ten-star option for this amazing video. Miss Casey has done it again, producing an even sexier clip than ever before. There is so much in this vid that shows off her passion and beautiful growing body.

The tattoos on this babe’s thighs are starting to get swallowed up by her large, round belly. It is so sexy to watch it hang and jiggle so close to the ground as she feasts on her dessert. 

The jiggles and shaking of her beautiful gut is so perfect. That alone would make this video worth the $$. Amazing Miss Casey shows no sign of slowing down, and we should be fortunate to have her in this community!

Link to review