4 Screenshots

About This File

After a few week hiatus here is the long awaited bikini and chocolate cake video! I held a vote on my forum and this theme won! Which I am very happy about because after a few weeks of craziness with the play I was in, I sure needed some cake! lol

You can tell I really enjoy it based on all the moans and times I close my eyes in chocolate ecstasy! There was actually a line in the play "Cover yourself in chocolate glory" which I found incredibly erotic!  

Hope you enjoy! xo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Worf37ge

Another lovely video from CBL! Great to see her curves coming in here. This video I'd well worth it for the cake eating, but so much more than just that!

Link to review
bshs96

Such a hot video.  Watching you eat and grow completely steals my heart away. ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
oatmeal

@Cheeseburgerlover dons a bikini and takes bite after hungry bite of a rich chocolate cake. You can tell she really enjoys the cake. In addition to devouring the cake, we get a great look at her hungry belly and growing backside. Her personality really shines through in this video.

Link to review