Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

First official curvage video!!! Super excited!!! Double Quarter Pounder is my fav at McDonald’s so I decided to film my risky business in my work parking lot 🤤 hope y’all enjoy! More to come! 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

brcyllr

Report ·

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow, Maddie, what a great first video!!  I'm so glad you're finally on Curvage.  I love your natural enthusiasm for eating, you get so excited as you're shoveling down food, talking with your mouth full is so cute!  I can tell your belly is an erogenous zone for you, the way you touch it and moan as you're eating is so sexy.  I especially love your lower roll, that thing is sooooo soft and jiggly!  Love the burps from forcing down the food so fast... I bet you could do 2 of those lunches with no problem.  Looking forward to seeing more!!

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really enjoyed your 1st vid here on curvage maddie, I really like car stuffings like this, you are right you really do like your food plus love the burps too . Seems like you definitely had room for another burger can’t wait to see more vids like this from you. 

Response from the author:

Yes I normally get large drink and fry but I was running short on time 😅 next time will be better about that! 

Share this review

Link to review
Forum Lurker

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

First video on Curvage and I think you've done a great job! Got everything I was hoping for; food stuffing, plenty of belly play, sexy talk about your belly and what you're eating as you clearly enjoy both. Excited to see what you put up in the future!

Share this review

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Welcome to Curvage!!! AWESOME 1st video! Maddie's thiccness is looking EXXXTRA soft as she sensually scarfs down a massive burger and fries.

Super HOT video!!! Gorgeous and gorging 😍

Thanks for joining us, I hope there is much more to come 👍

Share this review

Link to review
fontenoy

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So happy you’ve joined the curvage community! LOVED every second of this video! Beautiful face and belly rubs that I can’t get enough of. Keep up the great work beautiful!

Share this review

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great video. This girl is amazing. I would put it in my top 10. Can’t wait to see more😍🤗

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Teichert

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The first of what will hopefully soon be many! I followed @FluffyMaddie here from her only f*ns site (similarly amazing) — belly play, stuffing, and sensual joy in food were pretty much entirely new to me beforehand, but I am finding it fun — and such a turn-on! — to watch these sensual, joyful videos. Highly recommended — and addictive!

Share this review

Link to review