4 Screenshots

About This File

Do yo remember that first video?,  well here you have the same shorts and the same t-shirt Ready to explode on me, by the way I will show you the protein That I’m using to gain more weight 🐽 enjoy me!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Laura you are getting so fat and so big. You look incredible in those tiny shorts (and just wait until she takes them off). Your long sexy nails running over your soft, expanding gut was electrifying to watch. Your giant stretch-marked stomach needs to keep getting bigger and bigger. You are a sexy big hog. Keep chugging those weight-gain shakes! Beautiful.

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you haven't already purchased the first version of this then do yourself a favour and grab that too. It's incredible to see just how much bigger Laura is almost a year and a half later.

You can tell those shorts have outstayed their welcome as they are starting to split at the sides. Her top tries its best to cover all that growing body, but there's only so much it can do. She chugs down the weight gain shake with ease and it's easy to see why she keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

Some nice belly play and camera angles that really show off how wide she's gotten and how much lower her belly hangs. At one point you'll definitely be jealous that you aren't her chair!

Another great video from a gorgeous gaining girl!

Link to review