3 Screenshots

About This File

Im finally getting around to posting a fat talk video! It has definitely been a highly requested one. I hope you guys enjoy this one, it was really sexy to make ;)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

decadent

Danni looks incredibly elegant in this video, and really plays up her enjoyment of the eating and growing process.  It seems that not even she can get enough of that belly, just like the rest of us.  It's almost as if the top she chose didn't even belong to her - it's hard to imagine that it ever fit her.  It looks like she is ready and anxious for you to take her on a date, because she is absolutely ravenous and needs to be fed RIGHT NOW!

Link to review
Bobbygirshiv

Favorite video from Danni so far! Can’t  believe how fat she got!! Someone has been eating well for sure! Looking bigger and sexier than ever. I can’t wait to see her get much much bigger!

Link to review
wavemagnet

I love her hair, her makeup and that beautiful 'fat lady' chin she's sporting now. it all compliments her amazing recent growth. "Bigger and bigger" is what she wants to be, I can't wait, Thanks, Danni!

Link to review