[50% OFF]1,2...How many burritos?

$6.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's me and a big plate of home made "burritos". I need both hands to hold one, this is how big they are! Weighting around 250gr each, I start counting but then half way I get lost as I'm having all my focus on the food. It's delicious, and I only stop when the sneezes come and the taste is not as good anymore... time to stop? 

Not me... I then waddle my stuffed belly to the kitchen and get 4 cupcakes to see how many I can eat on top of all those burritos Ive been stuffing myself with. 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just sooooo amazinggg,  from the start to the finish,   The things I love the most is her breathing at the end,  every single sound,  burp   and breath ,  or hiccup,  or Sneeze as we all know she makes,  is just some of my favorite,  that just goes on top of her beautiful round hipped and round body,  rounder and ever growing <3.    this video is soooooooo nice :)

Link to review
ms06zaku

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Another great video your looking particularly huge in this one 

Response from the author:

Thank you! Im feeling pretty big 🐖

Link to review