2 Screenshots

About This File

Luna, your girlfriend, is on a diet and this time she seems determined to be serious. She goes to the gym every day, follows a very strict diet.. what a tragedy for a fat lover like you!
But you have a plan: Luna is Italian and so her weakness is obvious. Pasta!

Today you take her to her favorite restaurant. As a good girl on a diet she orders a bowl of salad, while you order a giant plate of spaghetti. Then, with the excuse of the toilet, you leave the table. The video starts with Luna waiting for you to start eating. You're wasting a lot of time on purpose because you want to destroy her determination. After trying to eat her disgusting salad, Luna decides to take a taste of your pasta. 

A forkful. Then two.
"no, I have to stop..."
Luna tries to stop, she moves the plate away, but her greed takes over stronger than ever. She starts to stuff her mouth with pasta!
She swallows increasingly large bites, the girl barely gives herself time to breathe and then comes back to swallow spaghetti.

Once the plate has been emptied, her hunger has not yet been satisfied: in fact, she asks the waiter to bring her the pan directly! The eyes of all the guests are on your girlfriend who sits alone at a table for two, eating like a fat pig.
You enjoy the scene from afar, then you go back to sitting in front of her, who shamelessly offers you her salad.
"I'm sorry, but I won't share the pasta with you!"

Your plan worked!

For this video I used the green screen technique and a particular audio background. It will seem to be for real in a restaurant with me!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.