4 Screenshots

About This File

A follow up from Lunch talk with Shar..

In my earlier clip I talked about a date I had coming up.. I can tell you now that it didn't go so well!!!

I'm driving back from my date and all can think about is pizza.. i stop off and grab the biggest pizza they had and make my way home. I'm trying not to think about the disastrous night I've just had and the only way to stop this is FOOD!

Having had asparagus and steak just over an hour ago which wasn't so appetizing, my mouth starts to water just staring at this huge greasy pizza! I start to took In!

I'm scoffing this pizza down and I start to get flashbacks of my date and what he said to me.. he said 'would I consider joining a gym' I couldn't believe what he said!!

I start to cry then I realise I have pizza In front of me.. now isn't the time to get upset, so I carry on scoffing pizza.

I drink pop and accidentally burp! FFS I've held these burps in all night I have to let these burps out!! 

I stuff as much as I possibly can and decide to get into bed! Oh boy what a night I've had!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bsmith762001

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Before watching this clip, I rewatched some of Shar's first clip.  Her transformation is stunning.  The slim figure with hint of chub is gone replaced by a fullness of form. Her belly fat rolls are congealing into a lovely pot belly.  Great work Shar can't wait to see what the future holds.

Link to review