Personal Pizza and Painfully Tight Jeans

$14.49

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Two clips upon purchase!

WOW!! It's been so long since I've done an eating clip for you! I was very excited to make this one, I had my homemade pizza, my whole milk, and my little bite sized muffins to fill me up. And what fun would it be without some tight clothing to go along with my little feast! I scarf down my dinner like the pig I am (I even surprised myself!). I hope you enjoy watching this little gem just as much as I enjoyed filming it for you.. ❤️

If you loved this clip feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you're having trouble playing this clip just message me. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That belly of yours is a wonder of the world and it's soooooo good to see it muffin-spreading over the top of your jeans again and bulging the fabric of a t-shirt. I love the way it moves slightly independently of the rest of your body like a giant squishy spare tire and your love handles are to die for. I know you're not a jeans person but when you've got on a pair that fits you (oh those size 9's.... 😍) with a struggling t-shirt up top.... OMG it's so good to have you back.

I knocked a star off because the lighting is a bit dark. But still. You look fabulous!

Link to review