Workin Out in the Park ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

$4.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder took me to the park for some fresh air, but then he put me to work- doing sit ups and running around. Now that I've watched what he recorded, I can't believe how embarrassingly fat I've gotten. I hope nobody saw my hanging belly while I was exercising!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
Campbell Brown

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Colour me puzzled -ย since her last workout video,ย this fitness model has put on a considerableย amount of weight. Though she carries her biggerย frameย beautifully well, sheโ€™s visibly struggling to keep pace with her previous routines - she is often forced to stop for breath, andย the cuts in the gentleย running segment towardsย the end do little to maskย her rising exhaustion.

She finishes with a smile spread wide over chubbierย cheeks, her belly hanging free and unabashedly over pants that have grown much too small for her. From toned and fit to chubby and breathless.ย Am I watching these videos in the right order?

๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Link to review
Alaxar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Couchqueen comes through with another fantastic video. If you like workout attempts, this video is a must have!

Link to review