4 Screenshots

About This File

This was by far one of my favourite parts of my Girthday week - countless breakfasts that I never get time for!

I really enjoyed this stuffing. I tried new things, ate a huge amount of food and looked fatter than ever in this underwear that fit me a year or so ago...

Here is the before and after that a year and a bit can do to your figure  

------------------------------------------------------------->               

All the love and hugs

CC xx

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_3452.JPG

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Amazing video, true display of gluttony down to the point of food dripping down her belly and you can really see how gigantic her body has gotten. Also she is really beatiful with no make-up on, a true natural beauty! Extremely hot!

Link to review
Chevalier

This camera pan was one of the most beautiful ways I've ever seen to start a video, to see how well-rounded someone can be.  Happy Belated Girthday, giving me plenty of CC's of passion.

Quite the body tour and stuffing too.

ccpancamera.png

Link to review
CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Reviewing CC's videos is somewhat difficult because it borders on pointless, it's a bit like trying to review antibiotics or the sun or democracy, obviously amazing and wonderful things that are already held in high regard, but still I do enjoy doing it. This is, as with all of CC's content, amazing! Full of jiggling, belly play, the beautiful ChubbyCupcake and SO. MUCH. FOOD. As always CC's personality and lovely nature shine through fantastically. I mean I don't know what else to say, look at those preview gifs! See the second one? It's alright I'll wait, go look again... I know right?! Amazing. 

Thank you so much for the video CC and for putting out consistently fantastic content ❤️

I have a sudden craving for some pancakes and syrup now... 

Response from the author:

I don’t think your reviews will ever be pointless and I love to read each and every word of them. I’m so glad you enjoyed the latest clip. I love reading your words every time you take your time to write them for me. It’s hot for me knowing how hot you find watching my clips 😏

So thank you @CFH🧡

Link to review