4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since you last joined Kitty on one of her McDonald's runs and unsurprisingly she's still up to her gluttonous ways. 

She even gets her huge belly out whilst people drive and walk by hoping she doesn't get caught. 

Watch this big cutie indulge in her favourite fast food whilst looking extra chunky, squeezed into her car, trying ever so hard to outgrow it!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

omracer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of the hottest casual McDonald's drive thru mukbangs i've seen in a while, its got that amazing kitty showing off her outstanding obesity, with even the little things from the accidental leather chair squeaking, to even the cream marks on her leggins to show she's ready to burst. 

She always says how good the food is and it makes me crave mcdonalds at the same time as seducing to feed her more. From the belly having to be shown from how stretched her shirt is and even how she even says she ate pancakes earlier and also wanted you to rub her belly in the car, which for feeders, drive thru dates for feeding and belly rubs is an absolute dream i'm close to fulfilling with a friend in a few weeks. Even the cute little lines like she wishes she could move just to get ubereats is exciting, as uber eats vouchers are the best way I feed ladies that don't fancy building trust up or meeting. 

Make the most of the videos of Kitty in the car since shes well on her way to being too fat to drive at the beautiful effort shes putting in to eating and growing for her own pleasure . Eventually, just seeing her struggle to get into the car will be a few signs of excitement

Theres been some REAL good prices for eating videos on Curvage recently, and this is another example of how good they are, 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl can EAT! You can see why in this vid she has become the size she has. If you're a fan of fat spilling out while food is piled in, as a beautiful lady expands her body before your eyes....well, you'll LOVE this clip! Also, that natural lighting on her skin and drop-dead gorgeous eyes, is Heavenly. She permeates sexiness! Thanks, Kitty! 😍

Link to review
dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Once again, Kitty remakes another one of her classic videos and makes it better in every way. More food, more angles and even better, more Kitty 🐷🐷🐷. You can tell from her chubby cheeks on her face to her big huge gut tucked away in her sexy black leggings to her thick tree trunk thighs and thick arms, burgeoning boobs split by the seat belt and sexy, always now visible double chin that she's grown alot since the first. It's clear to see that meals like this are definitely taking their toll on Kitty's body in the best way possible.

Listen as Kitty orders her massive meal of shareable (lol) cheese bites, large fry, 20 piece nugget, quarter pounder, as well as coke and a milkshake to wash it all down. I can only imagine the drive thru boy expecting to see a car full of people, only to see one greedy, clearly overfed piggy with her belly almost hitting her steering wheel paying for all that food meant for atleast 4 people. Maybe that's why he gave you an extra cheeseburger ;)

Words won't do this justice, but this is one of the sexiest food stuffings I have seen you do, and seeing as I have seen almost all of them, that's saying something. I love the angle in which you ate and how sexy you looked filling out that seat, and how much you spill over. She mentions how her thighs are resting where the drink coasters are and she doesn't want them to pop one of the lids off. She also mentions how she would love to move to a place where she could have McDonalds delivered to her everyday. I hope this happens one day because she would definitely be Super sized in no time.

Kitty eats like a piggy throughout this whole vid, stuffing fries burgers and nuggets like her life depended on it, making her gut balloon out to the point that she has to remove it from her leggings. By the end, her gut is sitting on her thighs well into her lap. She even has some people walking by as she makes a total pig of herself with her belly exposed. Can only imagine what they are thinking. You will definitely enjoy all the belly play as well, as Kitty takes some breaks in between stuffing her face to jiggle pat and rub her belly, probably trying to make more room. Also, the burping and moaning and heavy breathing throughout really adds to the feel of the video.

Take advantage of this amazingly priced awesome video! For a future vid, I think it would be hot if you did a KFC family meal or a big pizza meal with like a 2 liter, XL pizza some breadsticks and wings 🐷🐷🐷. Watching you eat in the car and just lose yourself in gluttony needs to happen way more often 😍

VideoCapture_20191101-212940.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-213035.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212806.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-213009.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212741.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212947.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212855.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212847.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212924.jpg

VideoCapture_20191101-212918.jpg

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

So glad you made another one of these kitty, join kitty for a 2nd McDonald’s mukbang. She has a huge amount of food to get though with a few huge burps and a hiccup at one point. I love the part where you mention how full you are and then tuck into a burger after all the fries and nuggets you had 🐷🥵. Another must have vid from kitty at 6.99 for over 23 minutes. Can’t wait to see if you can still fit in your car for the next mukbang 😍.

BDE136D4-384C-4DCA-A4CF-D490A51CBB25.gif

Link to review