Burgers and Beer

$6.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys! Here is another video of me filling my growing body, in this one im eating double cheese burgers, downing some beer and of course showing off my soft body. There are a few sexy burps and a bit of showing off my bra that is ripping because of how big my boobs have gotten. Hopefully you like it :)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

decadent

At about 10:19, Danni drips some ketchup onto her thigh and never notices it.  Her gut is so enormous that she typically will film facing the camera but have to lean back at a 45 degree angle because of the sheer volume of her midsection.  That pretty much sums this up.  Its exactly what you voyeurs are looking for.

Link to review
wavemagnet

These two recent videos have given me a bit of writers block. I'm still trying to put words together describing how amazing Danni looks. Her round face is beautiful her body, massive and thick. At one point, she's busy finishing off her second beer. When she glanced over to the side, my jaw dropped. She looks every bit of 300 pounds sitting there. Beautiful lady, incredible progress.

Link to review
zeldafan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You’ve really let yourself go piggy and it shows! Your belly, thighs face and tots have exploded! It’s so hot seeing you grow bigger and softer, that black bra doesn’t stand a chance, you’re practically bursting out of it right now ;)

Link to review