7 Screenshots

About This File

She’s knows you’re at work but she doesn’t care. Casey finished all the snacks you left out for her and now she’s stuffed, horny, and missing her feeder. She knows you have to focus at work so you can make lots of money to grow your pig, but she wants to show off her sexy fat gut for you. She needs more food. Casey is dying for you to get home so you can stuff her and fuck her properly like the pig she is. Look at that gut, look how big it’s gotten and how much it’s spilling over her panties now. You’re making her so huge. She's showing off for you, baby. Casey loves showing off for you and growing for you. Hurry home from work, Daddy, so you can feed her even more. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @shmedly45 , @Matthew Malacara, @Dl1998, @Grandfeeder, and @grateful- i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

She's your cute fat growing hog feedee and she's horny and stuffed AF and ready for you to come home to stuff and fuck her more! @Curvage Casey is always completely irrisistible and this clip is no exception! Cum buy and watch this clip with your dick out and ready! Thanks, Casey! 😈 Now continue stuffing yourself, Hog!

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a sensual and sexy video. Casey has been getting more comfortable as a feedee the bigger her belly grows. And it is growing! Can’t resist the way her gut slaps and jiggles around so sensually! The way she speaks to her “feeder” would make anyone weak in the knees. Another must have!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind words! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

This piggy really knows how to please 😍 each video she looks bigger and looks like she could always use a snack while being one at the same time 🤤

Link to review
Grandfeeder

Casey you have blown up recently and its really starting to show!! Look at how those panties are struggling to contain your growing body. I don't know how you expect anyone to pay attention at work after receiving a video like this 😍😘 I cant wait to see what the future brings this piggy 

Link to review