5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

Happy Halloween! It's time to trick or treat and I buzzed no time getting all the sweets my heart desires! I kept begging you for more and more candy because I'm just so greedy and spoiled. I even gave my best belly jiggle for more treats! 
Like a true greedy brat, I couldn't help myself and ate too much candy. It soon became clear that all this candy was making me fat, but I couldn't help it, it's just so sweet and tasty! I keep shoving piece of candy after piece of candy in my mouth until my skirt gets to tight and I need to take it off! With a less constricting skirt I proceeded to shove cookies, candy, and a caramel apple in my fat mouth. I had such a fun and fattening Halloween this year! I can't wait to see how my costume fit's next year.

This clip features:  face stuffing, belly jiggles, stretch marks, moaning, bratty begging, fat chat

GIF's are formatted to fit square shape, video is in full screen.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.