Squeezed into a career woman's clothes!

$3

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

please, stay with me in the bathroom while I get ready to ask my boss for a promotion: I'm so nervous!
I also think I'm a little fattened because when I'm in an anxious state I stuff myself from morning to night... in fact I have to put my belly on the sink to be able to get close to the mirror while I apply my makeup!
Well, now I have to get dressed. I chose this shirt and this longuette, they are adorable but I have some doubts about the size...
It takes me a lifetime to button up the shirt: the perfect technique is not to breathe and pull back the belly! And while I'm wearing the longuette you hear a strange sound of fabric pulling... ugh, let's hope it's all right!
Once I'm ready, I'm totally squeezed into the dresses of a career woman. I hope the interview doesn't last long because I'm exploding! I take out my belly and put it back on the sink to take deep breaths before leaving. Wish me luck, darling!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.