October weigh in and measurements 💋

$10

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

My OCTOBER MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT IS HERE! As promised this is a 10 min clip that will be on sale for $3 for its first day only !!

I BROKE THE SCALE IN THIS ONE !

i show off my oiled up belly and weight gain  and I chat about my thoughts on my weight 💕

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

So round and sexy😘

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a progression!!! This video is too hot to pass 😍. Can’t wait for more updates. 10/10 also I think your scale wasn’t working properly because it’s on carpet and not on a hard floor. But anyways can’t wait to see what other numbers are put up on the scale in the future

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

At only 3 dollars, you can't afford to pass this up! 10 minutes of Chinky's sexy soft body for only 3 dollars is such a steal of a deal, and the fact that she is also showing off her measurments and weighing in on this clip makes it even better. She has definitely been growing and it shows when you watch how she is bursting out of her bra and panties. Speaking of bursting, I think she has officially retired her scale, as it was so shocked by her gains, that it couldn't calculate it. Talk about a fatty milestone 🐷🐷🐷. To add to that achievement, her belly is so big that she can pull her panties down and her kitty is still covered. You can tell by her face and her cute developing double chin and chubby cheeks that she is definitely feeding herself well.

After weighing and measuring, she decides to oil up her jelly belly while talking some more about gaining and how she is becoming more comfortable with her body and size. Glad being here has helped you accept your size and beauty more 😍. I was a bit disappointed that you didn't oil up the booty and thighs  or really turn around much, but nonetheless this was a sexy clip and look forward to you growing bigger 🐷🐷🐷😍

VideoCapture_20191028-004703.jpg

VideoCapture_20191028-004711.jpg

VideoCapture_20191028-004720.jpg

VideoCapture_20191028-004627.jpg

Link to review
JesusofSuburbia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Recommend!

Love seeing her light up as she shakes and bounces. Looking fuller and cuter. 

Excited for what the future holds :)

Link to review
S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really great to see Chinky Jawn opening up on camera. Way less shy and just willing to share curves and chat during her videos. She is clearly the real deal. She loves her growing curves as much as you will when you watch this video. Her intro pricing on this clip is outrageously low so buy it up quickly before she raises it.  She's having so much fun keeping that belly nice and fat and loves to show off. Plus, she's gorgeous. Really hot! What's not to love? Get this clip!

Link to review